Visa Extension Information
Please note that you may be traveling on a student visa / 90-day permit which may need to be renewed / extended during your stay in order for you to complete your booked studies with Clubclass. The Central Visa Unit will not accept any late applications. PLEASE READ THE BELOW INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
Please click on the links below for visa extension information in different languages:
Visa Extension Information in English
Documentation required to apply for a visa extension:
- Application Form – duly filled and signed (https://clubclass.com/wp-content/uploads/English_SchengenVISA-Application.pdf)
- Valid passport (Have a validity of at least 3 months after the intended stay)
- A valid entry stamp on your passport and a valid return Ticket
- Medical Insurance in EURO in English
- Bank Statement in English (Have a validity of 1 month)
- Copy of your credit card (front and back) + copy of ATM receipt
- Full copy of your passport (all pages)
- 2 photos 3.5cm x 4.5cm (white background)
- Rent agreement and rental declaration from an owner of a property you rent (if not school accommodation). If accommodation is pre-paid, you are required to have a minimum of € 18.00 daily. If accommodation is not yet paid, you are required to have a minimum of €35.00 daily.
- Letter of Acceptance from the school which is issued once the school staff have checked that all the required visa extension documentation is in order.
Please note the following:
- It is your responsibility to check with the relevant authority to get confirmation of the duration and conditions tied to the visa / permit you have been granted.
- Your visa can be extended for a minimum of 8 weeks.
- It is your responsibility to maintain full class attendance. The central Visa Unit will take your attendance percentage into consideration when processing your student visa extension.
- It is your responsibility to submit your visa documents within the first 4 weeks from the date of arrival at Clubclass
Central Visa Unit Information:
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 14:00.
- Address: Valley Road, Msida, MSD 9020 – https://www.identitymalta.com/contact/
Clubclass cannot be held responsible if the Central Visa Unit decides to request additional documentation or changes any of its policies or guidelines in relation to student visa extensions. We advise you to read the visa extension requirements carefully on the Central Visa Unit Website.