Looking for real estate internships that allow you to gain immersive experience managing properties, land, and investors? Internships Worldwide placements will allow you to cultivate cultural intelligence, expand your global network, and polish essential soft skills by joining one of the well-established real estate agencies.
Prepare to embark on a journey of experience, exploration and learning when you join our real estate internship programs. You will assist the management and acquisition departments with their various financial requirements and projects. You will be tasked with conducting pre-acquisition due diligence and analysing the financial performance of properties and portfolios. Throughout the program of a real estate internship, you will also prepare market analyses, conduct research, assist with open houses, create marketing collateral and web content, and update listings.
Due to the complexity of this diverse industry, we recommend that applicants have a working knowledge of financial terms and markets prior to application.
Responsibilities may include:
- Collaborating with architectural firms, interior designers, real estate agents and sales teams on projects to promote properties
- Managing online listings with photos and property descriptions
- Assisting with accounts payable and working closely with investors
- Attending weekly meetings with the management team to discuss new projects and potential sites
- Preparing proposals and marketing materials