AT CLUBCLASS OUR APPROACH SETS US APART
We know that every student that comes to Clubclass has goals they wish to achieve.
The following elements/features combined will guarantee that you get the best learning experience possible.
OUR DEDICATED STAFF
At Clubclass we really live by the reputation that we have built over the years.
We pride ourselves on our team of dedicated, friendly, helpful and caring staff. They are experienced in working with clients from all over the world and committed to doing their utmost to ensure you have an unforgettable experience.
Our teachers are the cornerstones of your education here at Clubclass and every single one is dedicated to your success.
All our teachers are highly-qualified native speakers of English who have been carefully selected because of their passion and ability to inspire, motivate and instil in students the confidence they need to use English in everyday life.
Being very dedicated and caring, they are always available to assist students with their needs. Weekly team meetings are held with the Director of Studies to discuss each student’s progress and the best way to overcome any problems a particular student may be having.
All our teachers:
- Have a recognised TEFL qualification which allows them to teach English as a foreign language.
- Regularly receive in-house training courses to ensure that high standards are achieved and maintained
- Are friendly and welcoming
- Are professional in their approach
- Have excellent communicative skills
- Are experienced in dealing with students of all ages, cultures and different backgrounds
At Clubclass you will be regularly tested to determine your skills and how well you are improving.
A placement test is taken on your first day. This specially-designed test assesses your current level of English and places you in the most suitable class. You will sit for other tests throughout your course so that we can monitor your progress and move you to a more advanced class once you improve.
How quickly you progress depends on YOU and setting yourself realistic goals.
We will do everything we can to give you the tools you need to progress as quickly as possible. However, we recommend that you do the following to boost your chances of success:
- Attend school regularly
- Do your homework
- Mix with students of other nationalities
- Make the most of being in an English speaking environment and use English outside of the classroom
- Use the self-study room and library
- Watch English films and television programmes
- Read English books, magazines and newspapers.
At our school, we are confident that by the end of their language course, our students’ English will have improved considerably.
The chart below indicates the average rate of progress that can be *expected after following an English course at a Clubclass School.
*This chart is only intended as a guide and individual progress will depend on the particular student as well as:
- The intensity of the programme being followed.
- The individual’s aptitude and motivation.
- Lesson attendance
- Completion of homework, tests and assignments
Taking these factors into consideration, Clubclass guarantees that an ‘average’ student will advance one level every eight to ten weeks. For our students that do not achieve this level of improvement, we provide free tutorials until they achieve their goal.
Clubclass Language School has earned an excellent reputation for the quality of English language teaching. We offer a wide range of courses that have all been designed to accelerate learning.
Our students’ consistently achieve excellent exam pass rates, which we use as proof of our academic excellence. We know that the more you practice, and are exposed to English, the faster your progress.
At Clubclass we use the Oxford Navigate Course Book which contains contemporary, information-rich topics selected for their appeal for today’s learners.
Students who have paid a registration fee are entitled to one course book. Students are given this course book the day after their placement test by their teacher.
The Navigate online practice courses are packaged with all Navigate Course books to give learners targeted extra practice at a level that is right for them. Included with the book they will find information on how to access the e-learning Oxford Online Skills Programme which is valid for 18 months from the day they register. There are also lot of additional learning resources online to support students when using the Navigate Course Book.
The aims of e-learning using the Oxford Online Skills Programme are:
- To help learners focus further on developing their Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills outside of the classroom.
- To provide modular skills practice – reading/writing/speaking/listening aligned to the CEFR – with self-check ‘can-do’ statements at the end of each module which allows students to see their progress.
- To provide media rich activities to motivate and engage learners with compelling visual content including videos, interactive info-graphics and striking photography on culturally diverse topics.
- To offer step-by-step student support – Each learning module follows an Engage-Explore-Task-Reflect activity sequence to ensure that students practise and learn effectively on their own
- To give students practice at the level that’s right for them, with self-check ‘can-do’ statements at the end of each module (aligned to the CEFR)
The e-learning practice is also a great resource for students that want to study further on their own, at their own pace. It gives students extra practice throughout their course, helps them to maintain acquired skills and is a great support tool.
Be proud of what you have achieved!
On your last day at Clubclass you will be awarded with a certificate which will show your CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) level, course duration and attendance. This will show that you have successfully completed an English language course at Clubclass. You will then be able to use this certificate to apply for future training or to add to your CV.