Young Learners Online Course (6 – 10 years old)
The aim of this course is to help young learners improve their English through an effective online learning experience with our dedicated teachers. Children in this age group love learning by expanding on his or her own inquisitive nature.
Our teachers know that teaching means much more than lessons. They are responsible for creating a natural, effective online environment that allows children to develop their own ideas, express their feelings, make choices, and grow to be strong, thinking individuals.
As children discover their new online classroom, there is so much to experience p
articularly when the teacher has created an environment that reflects their interests, learning styles, families, and cultures.
- 7.5 hours of lessons per week
- Courses start every Monday
- Class size – 8 students per class (maximum 12)
- Minimum course duration – 1 week
- Minimum age – 6 years
- Lessons may be held in the morning, afternoon or evening
Prior to starting the course, your child’s English level will be evaluated by doing an online placement test.
What will your child learn during the course?
During the young learners online course your child will:
- learn basic grammar structures
- learn new vocabulary such as common action verbs & nouns
- learn English through educational songs & music and video clips
- improve their spoken English through communicative activities
- practice their reading and listening skills
- learn natural pronunciation
- express their likes & dislikes
- and much more
By the end of the course your child should be better able to:
- Understand and construct basic sentences & grammar
- Understand and speak much more using a range of vocabulary
- Improve their spoken English
- Pronounce words more accurately
- Learn more about the world through English
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR ONLINE LESSONS?
We use Microsoft Teams to bring you into your virtual class. We recommend that you use a PC/laptop/tablet/smart phone with a microphone and camera and have a good internet connection.
For more information contact [email protected]