Online Conversational English Course
Would you like to be better able to understand English speakers and develop your fluency and confidence when speaking English? Our online Conversational English Course has been designed to help you to improve your English language speaking skills for career, work or travel purposes. You will receive training from our experienced English teachers to help you become more fluent and confident when speaking and understanding English.
- 7.5 hours of lessons per week
- Courses start every Monday
- Class size – 8 students per class (maximum 12)
- Minimum course duration – 1 week
- Minimum age – 16 years
- Course levels offered – Beginner to Advanced
- Lessons may be held in the morning, afternoon or evening
Prior to starting the course, the best way of getting an understanding of your current level is by asking you take a speaking test. You will then be placed in a level according to your results.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN DURING THE COURSE?
During our Online Conversational English Course you will:
- Develop your, listening & speaking skills
- Develop new listening and speaking strategies
- Extend your vocabulary range
- Develop your fluency and confidence when using spoken English
By the end of the course you should be better able to:
- Use your extended vocabulary range
- Speak English more fluently
- Understand real-life English conversations
- Confidently use English for your everyday needs
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR ONLINE LESSONS?
We use Microsoft Teams to bring you into your virtual class. We recommend that you use a PC/laptop/tablet/smart phone with a microphone and camera and have a good internet connection.
|9.00 – 9.45||Vocabulary and Speaking: Getting to know each other||
Native speakers talk about their holiday disasters
Cultural tips for travellers
Social occasions and customs
Collocations with Go
Vocabulary to talk about your hobbies and interests
|Vocabulary and speaking to talk about travel and holidays||
Choosing a holiday destination
Vocabulary & Speaking special occasions
Listening & Speaking
Making Social Small talk
For more information contact [email protected]