Following our Online Business English training in your own country allows you to improve your English for career or work purposes. This online course will help you develop the core language skills which are necessary for business communication, such as listening, speaking, reading and business writing. You will receive training from our experienced Business English teachers to help you become more fluent and confident when meeting and dealing with other business people. In addition, you will develop your knowledge of language in the context of general business related topics.
- 7.5 hours of lessons per week
- Courses start every Monday
- Class size – 4 students per class (maximum 6)
- Minimum course duration – 1 week
- Minimum age – 16 years
- Course levels offered – Intermediate to Advanced
- Lessons may be held in the morning or afternoon
Prior to starting the course, the best way of getting an understanding of your current level is by asking you to complete our online placement test. This will enable Clubclass to check that you are the right level to take this course.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN DURING THE COURSE?
During our Online Business English Training you will:
- Develop basic skills to deal with people in business contexts
- Increase your knowledge of key business concepts
- Write and read basic business reports and emails
- Extend your vocabulary related to general business
- Develop your confidence to deal with people and issues in the business
By the end of the course you should be better able to:
- Deal with business correspondence
- Use business English vocabulary
- Write business reports
- Read for professional purposes
- Network in formal/informal situations
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO JOIN OUR ONLINE LESSONS?
We use Microsoft Teams to bring you into your virtual class. We recommend that you use a PC/laptop/tablet/smart phone with a microphone and camera and have a good internet connection.
|9.00 – 9.45||
How culture affects business
Importance of technology in business
Sales & Marketing Strategies
The importance of product development
Learn how to effectively introduce your company in a presentation
|The power of social media, networking|
The effects of globalization
How to improve business email communication skills
Writing a successful sales letter
|Learn effective presentation techniques||Problem-solving strategies|
For more information contact [email protected]