What Students Should Expect Living with a Host Family
Staying with a host family enables students to practice their English skills in an informal setting after school hours. Our English-speaking host families are situated within walking distance of the school. They are all carefully selected for their hospitality and licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority to host foreign students. The students will be provided with a genuine experience of family life in Malta. They should be prepared for family life in Malta to be different from what they might be used to.
What is included in Host Family Accommodation
• Breakfast (tea, coffee, juice, toast, jam, ham, cheese or cereal)
• Evening Meal (hot meal, dessert and water)
• Bed linen and towels are provided and are changed once a week.
• Students’ laundry is done once a week.
• Wifi is available free of charge.
Staying with host family is a great opportunity to complement an English language course. At the end of the stay, many host families and students become long-term friends and continue to keep in touch even after the students’ departure.