Click here to view information on Erasmus
Internships in Malta with Clubclass English Language School
Have you ever dreamt of doing an internship on a sun-kissed island in the Mediterranean and where English is an official language? Then why not do an internship in Malta with Clubclass English Language School.
Clubclass internship programmes focus on many different sectors such as hospitality, tourism, education, marketing and information technology. Our internships give you the opportunity to gain hands-on work experience, improve your English and prepare you for your future career.
Our internships programmes
- Run throughout the year and start from a minimum of one week
- They are unpaid internships
- You can opt for different internship options such as internships only or course plus an internship
- We cater for individuals and groups
- On completion of your internship you will receive a certificate of completion from Clubclass and a reference from the company you did your internship with
Why choose Malta?
- English is an official language
- A member of the EU
- Safe and secure destination
- Popular destination for foreign students
- The Maltese are friendly and hospitable people
Why choose an internship with Clubclass?
- Our staff is ready to help and guide you through the process before, during and after your internship
- Gain practical work experience and learn new skills
- Work with reputable companies and experienced professionals
- Improve your English Language skills on a daily basis
- Experience Maltese traditions and cultures
- Improve your CV and future prospects
Who can apply?
- Students aged 16 years and over
- A Pre-Intermediate level of English is needed
Internship Do’s and Don’ts
- Do ask tons of questions
- Do be punctual
- Do be honest
- Do be friendly and try to talk to everyone
- Do be passionate about what you do
- Do take advantage of all the internship has to offer
- Do what is asked of you, respect the deadlines
- Do value any feedback given to you at the completion of your internship
- Don‘t be a know-it-all
- Don‘t talk about anyone negatively
- Don‘t have a bad attitude
- Don’t be afraid to take initiative
- Don’t forget to enjoy your internship
- Don’t share sensitive information with people outside of the company.
Ekren20 years, Turkey
I choose Clubclass because is the most affordable school in Malta also is the best place to make friends and improve your English. The teacher’s quality is good. I enjoyed to participate in social activities for example the pool parties and BBQ parties. I remember my first day in school and I already made a lot of friends. I would recommend Clubclass because you can stay more time according other schools and you can provide the same point. I would advise to the new students they shouldn’t miss the activities in school because people meet each other’s in activities.
Polina Roldugina24 years, Russia
It is my 3<sup>rd</sup> time I came to Clubclass and is the best school I ever seen. Clubclass has perfect teachers with amazing people and cool activities. I had 5 teachers during 3 years and I’m satisfied with their quality! Kind people. Thank you! I also participate on different social activities, I liked the boat parties and welcome parties the most. I met so good people and we still keep in touch and go to each other’s countries! Malta has a good weather, beautiful beaches and towns. I would recommend Clubclass for the teacher’s quality and the atmosphere is amazing! I just want to thank all the administration and director for this lovely place where I want to come back again and again! “Dear students! Don’t be shy! Speak more, do all activities and enjoy the time. We only live once”
Carolina Valencia20 years, Ecuador
I choose Clubclass because it’s accessible and for the teacher’s quality. I enjoyed to participate on different activities of the school, like “Let’s Talk”, I met a lot of people. Malta is a good place to discover. I recommend Clubclass because it’s affordable and they teach very well. I would like to advise to prospective students to practice only English and don’t speak their own language.
Tatiana Duarte38 years, Venezuela
I choose Clubclass because I have some friends had studied here and recommended it. Clubclass is the perfect place to meet a lot of people from all over the world in a very special environment and learn English “you feel at home”. For me, the teacher’s quality is good, it has been excellent learning English in a fun and correct way. Teachers are excellent, they worry about you understand and talk in class. I participated on their social activities and I enjoyed the St Peters Pool. I made some good friends even we don’t speak the same language one of my best friend here is Chinese. Maltese people are so kind, it has beautiful places and the weather is great. I would recommend Clubclass because you can study in small groups with excellent teacher, the location is perfect and at the same time knowing Malta with different activities organized by the school. I would advise to the future students and tell them : “Don’t miss the opportunity to come!”
Valentina Carmona19 years, Colombia
I choose Clubclass because of the location and the quality of the areas. The teachers are really good. Clubclass is an ambitious place in there people from everywhere comes to learn one thing in common. There are teachers who you can feel comfortable when you are learning their native language, everything is a process and they are the correct ones. I don’t really participate in their activities, but they have good prices and really funny things to do around Malta. My memorable experience in the school is when I changed my English level, it feels good to see how you improve. Malta is a little island that makes you feel in a movie, the places, the weather, the people and the beach vibes. I recommend Clubclass to the other students but I advise them to not forget the reason to come here the way is fun but you have to work for it. “I promise, you will never regret”
Yuzuha17 years, Japan
I choose Clubclass because my teacher of my high school recommended me. Clubclass is an amazing school, the teacher’s quality is good. I also I participated on their social activities, for example, I enjoyed the BBQ by the pool and the international food party in class. Maltese people are nice. I would recommend Clubclass for the quality of teachers and the facilities are very nice. I would advice to new student they should study a lot and also you have to enjoy a lot! Thank you Clubclass!