Unpaid Internship Placement: Food & Beverage
Start Date: Weekly Intakes
Minimum Duration: 3 weeks
Requirements: A good command of English (minimum B1 level), someone who is committed to delivering high levels of customer service
Details: This company has been a leader in the hospitality industry in Malta for the past 35 years and today, its hotel operations are run by a dedicated professional hotel management team.
They are one of the largest chains of hotels in Malta, owning 7 different products, specialising in 4 and 5 star hotels. Are you willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensure that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service? Then you would be a perfect fit to work alongside our team!
- Acknowledging the guests
- Hosting and seating the guests
- Answering the telephone according to the company standard greeting
- Ensuring a consistently high standard of service
- Smart and well-trained staff are directed and coached at all time
- Dealing with any guests who are complaining by adopting a caring and efficient manner and to follow up any cases reported by staff
- Being efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues
- Conducting on the job training and ensure that standards, behaviour and proper grooming is adhered to at all times
- Forwarding any suggestions which will help the department move forward
- Ensuring that weekly and daily cleaning schedules are adhered to
- Being responsible for all money transactions, the cash float and billing procedures
- Ensuring that proper hygiene standards are adhered to at all times.
- Other duties may also be assigned depending on various projects the company might be undertaking
If you are interested in this internship please fill in the application form on https://clubclass.com/internship-application-form/