INTERNSHIP PLACEMENT PROCESS
When matching students to their placements, we follow our proven process:
- Our Internship Coordinator works with you on an individual basis to understand your goals and aspirations. Once you have submitted your application form via the website and sent your CV and motivational letter, we will contact you in order to schedule a Skype interview. Once a Skype interview has been confirmed, an interview will be conducted to see if your level of English is suitable for the internship programme. During the interview you may discuss your background, ask questions, share placement priorities and preferences.
- Throughout the placement process considerable effort is made to match you to an appropriate internship based on your skills, interests, and career aspirations.
- Based on information provided during the Skype interview and CV/motivational letter, our internship coordinator will match you to a potential internship company. Once the match has been made, you will then need to send a deposit of €50.00 to secure an interview with the company. Interviews are then conducted by phone/Skype between you and the company.
- Once you have agreed to an offer, you will then need to send the remainder of the payment prior to signing the internship agreement between Internships Worldwide and yourself. This will include important details about your work placement such as job title, length of internship, working hours, name and contact details of your supervisor at the company along with other information.
- Our internship coordinator will be available for mentoring throughout your internship. In addition to the ongoing support, a mid-term review is required to help identify potential challenges, goals and strategies for the remainder of your internship.
- Upon completion of your internship placement you will receive a letter based on your performance throughout your placement. You will also receive a certificate from Internships Worldwide.