• The only Oxford Quality Programme Approved Partner on the Island
• Highly qualified, trained and experience Academic Team
• Over 35,000 students have tried the Clubclass experience
• Over 500,000 tuition weeks taught
• Known to offer QUALITY Packages to exceed your expectations!
Your General English Course
Our General English Standard Course (20 lessons/15 hours per week) is based on the Council of Europe’s Framework of Reference for language learning and offered at six different levels – Beginner, Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper Intermediate and Advanced. This course provides effective training for students who need English for work, study or travel. It has been designed to engage, stimulate and motivate students to learn as rapidly as possible using methodologies which provide communication and practical usage.
Lessons are delivered by highly experienced and professional teaching staff using the latest course books and course-material to help students practise and produce the four language skills. The aim of this course is to help students to communicate and emphasis is placed on encouraging fluency and confidence in using the English language.
Prior to their course, students take a specially designed placement test so that they can be placed in the appropriate class relevant to their level. Regular testing is also carried out to monitor the students’ progress and the Director of Studies is always available to give help and advice with any academic problems. On completion of their course students receive a Certificate of Studies from Clubclass which includes attendance and level attained and an Oxford Quality Centre Certificate. Further
|9.00 – 10.30||Grammar
|Use of English
Writing a letter of complaint
Skimming & Scanning for comprehension
|11.00 – 12.30||Class Discussion||Vocabulary
|Editing & re-writing
Final edit of letter
• 20 lessons / 15 hours per week
• Courses start every Monday
• Class size – maximum 15
• Minimum course duration – 1 week
• Minimum age – 14 years
• Lessons may be held in the morning or afternoon
Prior to starting the course, your teenager’s English level will be evaluated by doing an online placement test.
What will students learn during the course?
During the course students will:
• learn and improve their grammar structures
• focus on building their range of vocabulary
• learn English through songs & music, videos, power point presentations
• improve their spoken English through communicative activities such as discussions/debates
• practice their reading and listening skills
• improve their pronunciation
• and much more
By the end of the course students should be better able to:
• Construct complex grammar with natural word choice
• Talk about a wide range of topics using key vocabulary
• Improve their oral communication and hold conversations for a longer periods of time
• Improve their writing skills
• Pronounce words more accurately
• Learn more about the world through English
• Express themselves richly and naturally
• Make new friends from all over the world
Your Cultural & Leisure Programme
Malta enjoys a beautiful Mediterranean climate with warm summers and cool and sunny winters, which allows for year-round outdoor activities. Indeed, you will be able to enjoy various leisure activities aside from the sun and sea. Culture plays and important role in Malta with a history dating back 7,000 years. We have listed the activities you will be attending during your stay in Malta which will surely make it an unforgettable experience!
• Full day Hop On Hop Off Malta Sightseeing
• Full day trip to the island of Comino
• Full day at the Splash & Fun water park
• Half day visit to the capital city, Valletta
• Half day visit to Mdina, Rabat & Dingli Cliffs
• Half day visit to the Three Cities
• Half day visit to Qawra and Bugibba including entry to the Malta National Aquarium
• Half day beach trip
• Evening – Games without frontiers
• Evening – FELTOM parties x 2
The hotel accommodation is licenced as a 3 star hotel by the Malta Tourism Authority. Situated a stone throw away from St. Paul’s Bay’s popular locations as well as 700 metres from Bugibba’s main square and 800 meters from Bugibba’s seafront promenade and its rocky beach. The Malta National Aquarium, the Empire Cinemas as well as the Bird Park are also in the vicinity of the hotel.
All rooms include three / four beds, private bathroom facilities and the use of a fridge, a safe and a kettle. A flat screen TV with various channels completes the room amenities. The rooms are approximately 18m², and are fully air conditioned. Rooms may be checked in from 14:00 and all rooms have to be checked out by 11:00.
The hotel operates a 24/7 reception. Vending machines with hot and cold drinks. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, including bedrooms. The hotel has a multi-use area, 1 small conference room and a large hall, The Forum.
The Hotel offers a multitude of facilities are services that include:
• Large (32 metre in length) Swimming Pool
• Large (10 metre in length) indoor Swimming Pool
• Laundry & Dry Cleaning services (At a cost)
• Doctor on Call
• Luggage Room
• Mobile Phone Charging Area
• Bugibba main Square
• Seafront Promenade
• Water Park for Children
• Kennedy Grove Park
• National Aquarium
• Bird Park
• Rocky Beaches